Warrior Summer Camp For Boys And Girls (Ages 7-13)
A Camp Where Your Kids Become Their Most Powerful Selves. FULL for 2018. Sorry!
Treat your kids to fun summer camps that provide them with so much opportunity for personal growth and adventure. Two great summer camps combined into one: Warrior Summer Camp and Warrior Goddess Summer Camp.
Warrior Camp is a highly experiential, outdoor camp that is so much fun your kids will not even realize how much they are growing. The camp is for kids aged 7-13. Laughter and celebration permeate the camp. We believe life should be fun and play helps anchor the transformation.
This is an experience your kids will never forget! They will laugh, learn, explore and grow while smashing through fears and obstacles.
Are your children ready to step into their full, authentic power at Warrior Summer Camp?
At Warrior Summer Camp your kids will become Warriors who:
- Develop strong spines AND open hearts.
- Love who they are, as they are because they approve of themselves.
- Keep their eyes on their dreams and GO FOR IT!
- Take care of themselves so they can protect and serve their friends, families, and communities.
- Blast through obstacles- Fear does not stop them.
Awakening Girls to Power and Confidence
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Over the years, most girls have shown us that their archetypal Warrior works best when infused with the creative force of their feminine sides.
Feminine power is often misunderstood and overlooked in our masculine culture. We aim to change that by teaching girls that being a Warrior in their lives (their masculine side) is strengthened when they stand their full feminine “Goddess” power. In short, we do not have to become “men in skirts” to be successful in this world.
Warrior Goddesses and Warriors attend camp together (they only separate for a few hours a day for special activities). Although we have considered running separate camps, the kids have said NO to that idea. They have told us (at every camp) that they want to be together for the following reasons:
- They want to experience all aspects of themselves (feminine, masculine and the dance within themselves and among peers)
- So much of what they deal with is related to the opposite or different gender
- It‘s more fun to be together
Space at this summer camp is limited! Sign up early!
Warrior Summer Camp 2018: FULL
For details about this year’s Warrior Camp, please call Duberly @ 512-567-7513