Current Job Openings At Fire Mountain Programs – (Benefits offered for full-time status include PTO, medical, dental, IRA, shift meals, accident and cancer insurance, vision and life insurance.) If you are interested in a position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gardening/Horticulture Intern in Partnership with the Lyons Farmette and Farmette Flowers
Are you studying Horticulture, Plant Science or similar? Would you like to work with a leading Flower Farm and create and grow a flower garden with at-risk youth?
Fire Mountain Residential Treatment Center and Farmette Flowers are offering a dynamic internship for the 2018 growing season. You will co-teach a horticulture class for our teens and help them create and grow their flower and vegetable garden while working 1-2 days a week with Farmette Flowers.
You will learn and apply your skills in:
- Flower farming and production
- Working with at-risk youth
- High altitude farming
- Garden design and irrigation
- Development and Co-instruction of a therapeutic horticulture program
- Helping youth create and deliver flower arrangements to patients in local hospitals.
- Housing in Estes Park if needed
- Oversight of intern program at school or university
- Instruction at two top-notch programs
- Stipend DOE
- Potential to turn into a job for the right person
- Farm production experience
- Enrollment in a university or similar school or program
- Emotional strength and ability to work with youth struggling with mental health and substance issues.
- Serious work ethic
- Ability to handle hard physical labor
- Passion for farming and working with youth
Part-Time, Full time and PRN (Relief) Mental Health Workers
Fire Mountain Residential Treatment Center for adolescents is looking for full-time and PRN (Relief) Mental Health Workers for various shifts in Estes Park.
- High school diploma/GED and 1 year of experience in human services or 2 years of college education.
- Ability to exhibit strong boundaries with compassion and heart and strong leadership skills.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a clean driving record
- First Aid/CPR required once hired; QMAP or willingness to take the class required, and CAC I or II welcome.
- Background check required.