Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
**(Benefits offered for full-time status include PTO, medical, IRA match, amazing shift meals, and access to RMNP pass)
Current Job Openings at Fire Mountain Programs:
Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN (Relief) Mental Health Technicians
Mental Health Technician Summary:
The Mental Health Technicians provides active treatment training and support services to individuals with addiction and/or mental health problems served by Fire Mountain RTC in a residential setting. Active treatment training and support services are provided in compliance with the individual treatment plan and through duties assigned to assure the delivery of necessary support services. At all times, Mental Health Technicians complies with licensing and/or contract agreements.
Qualifications for Mental Health Technician:
- High school diploma or similar and 1 year of experience in the human services field, or at least 2 years of a college education.
- Ability to exhibit strong boundaries with compassion
- Must be at least 21 years old
- First Aid/CPR required once hired (class can be provided by Fire Mountain); QMAP or willingness to take the class required, and CAC I or II welcome.
- Background check required.
Salary Range: $35,000-45,000 per year; Housing: On-site Housing option available
Hours: 40 hours per week
Residential Supervisor Summary:
The Residential Supervisor is responsible for the hiring, supervision, training, and coaching of the Direct Care staff. Administrative tasks, such as auditing timesheets and documentation, scheduling, etc are additionally required. This position requires living on the property or in the town of Estes Park. Office hours and mandatory 1-3 shifts are established, however, this position allows for a flexible schedule in terms of providing oversight on shifts as needed.
Residential Supervisor Required Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in residential treatment with youth
- BA in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or Human Development and Family Studies
Maintenance Worker Summary:
We are currently searching for a part-time or full-time maintenance worker.
Rate of pay $15-22/hr DOE
Potential for housing and benefits for the right person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Maintenance Worker:
- Routine building maintenance
- Grounds upkeep and landscaping
- Routine maintenance of basic machinery (lawnmower, power tools, etc.)
- Basic plumbing, electrical, drywall, carpentry, etc.
- Pulling a trailer and operating a skid steer
Kitchen Staff Summary:
Assists other cooks in all aspects of food preparation as requested. Primarily washing dishes and equipment, scrubbing walls, prepping fruits and vegetables, stocking pantries and walk-ins, sweeping/mopping floors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Kitchen Staff:
- Maintains high standards of sanitation and safety in handling foods, equipment and supplies–especially in regards to sharp objects used in an open kitchen in a residential treatment facility.
- Utilizes time and product in an efficient manner–being aware to maximize all kitchen resources.
- Unpacks, labels and puts food items in appropriate bins and into appropriate storage–dry pantry, refrigerator, freezer after delivery.
- Maintains kitchen sanitation and monitors refrigeration temperatures.
Marketing Internship (part-time/ unpaid)
Marketing Intern Summary:
We are seeking a high energy, self-motivated, organized individual who is able to multitask, prioritize, and think outside the box. Based in beautiful Estes Park Colorado, this part-time internship opportunity will help you grow in your field, develop/refine your MarComm skills, and enable you to make an impactful difference in the lives of struggling teens.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Marketing Intern:
- Contribute to social media planning and implementation
- Assist with building and managing an editorial calendar
- Help write content for blog posts, newsletters, web pages, and publications
- Research marketing and advertising opportunities
- Help plan for conferences and events
- Assemble quotations, videos, product capabilities, slideshows and the like to
- Upload material to the website, social media pages, online libraries, and marketing department databases