If you are interested in a position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
**(Benefits offered for full-time status include PTO, medical, dental, IRA, amazing shift meals, accident, and cancer insurance, vision and life insurance, access to RMNP pass)
Current Job Openings at Fire Mountain Programs:
Marketing and Events Assistant
We are seeking a high energy, self-motivated, organized individual who is able to multitask, prioritize, execute quickly and think outside the box. Based in beautiful Estes Park Colorado, this full-time position is more than a job. If you have a passion for helping struggling teens and families, love the mountains of Colorado, and want to grow a deeply meaningful program, read on.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop a clear understanding of our various target audiences
- Support the Marketing Manager (currently the Owner, but could be you in the future) in all aspects of marketing, sales, and events
- Assisting with all efforts of customer acquisition, care, and retention
- Assist with all preparation, production and dissemination of Podcast, online TV show, and other media endeavors
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of all marketing and campaign strategies
- Nurture all referral sources
- Liaise with graphic and website designers, SEO managers and Social Media experts
- Assist with content creation and dissemination of:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Web content (photography/video skills a plus)
- Press releases
- Testimonial management: videos, audio and written
- Write and proofread copy
- Higher pay rate for applicants who can lead rather than assist with the above tasks
- Help execute marketing and sales campaign for all events
- Order marketing materials and book different venues including schools and parent groups
- Organize events, presentations, and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the logistics and follow up campaigns
- Assemble quotations, videos, product capabilities, slideshows and the like to support, events.
- Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries, and marketing department databases
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Encourage other departments in the organizations to take part in promotional activity
Data and Tracking
- Provide marketing research and tracking by gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Create detailed spreadsheets and various reports to collect a variety of sales and marketing trend data
- Assemble consumer rating reports and track and respond to reviews
- Maintain and modernize the entire marketing department’s databases and documentation
- Assist the marketing manager with other assigned tasks
In addition to the skill set required to perform the above duties, the Marketing & Communications Assistant must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 2-4 years college with classes taken in Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related marketing experience preferred
- Strong computer skills: MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Some Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must adapt very quickly to learning new computer software programs
- Exposure to social media best practices and techniques
- Effectively communicate, organize and document
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, show attention to detail and possess excellent proofreading skills
- Work several projects congruently and quickly
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment dedicated to creative problem solving and crazy success
- Work productively with others in a team environment
- Ability to accept criticism of work produced
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Part-Time, Full time and PRN (Relief) Mental Health Technicians
Mental Health Technician Summary:
The Mental Health Technicians provides active treatment training and support services to individuals with addiction and/or mental health problems served by Fire Mountain RTC in a residential setting. Active treatment training and support services are provided in compliance with the individual treatment plan and through duties assigned to assure the delivery of necessary support services. At all times, Mental Health Technicians complies with licensing and/or contract agreements.
Qualifications for Mental Health Technician:
- High school diploma or similar and 1 year of experience in the human services field, or at least 2 years of college education.
- Ability to exhibit strong boundaries with compassion
- Must be at least 21 years old
- First Aid/CPR required once hired (class can be provided by Fire Mountain); QMAP or willingness to take the class required, and CAC I or II welcome.
- Background check required.