If you are interested in a position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
**(Benefits offered for full-time status include PTO, medical, dental, IRA, shift meals, accident and cancer insurance, vision and life insurance.)
Current Job Openings at Fire Mountain Programs:
Part-Time, Full time and PRN (Relief) Mental Health Technicians
Mental Health Technician Summary:
The Mental Health Technicians provides active treatment training and support services to individuals with addiction and/or mental health problems served by Fire Mountain RTC in a residential setting. Active treatment training and support services are provided in compliance with the individual treatment plan and through duties assigned to assure the delivery of necessary support services. At all times, Mental Health Technicians complies with licensing and/or contract agreements.
Qualifications for Mental Health Technician:
- High school diploma or similar and 1 year of experience in the human services field, or at least 2 years of college education.
- Ability to exhibit strong boundaries with compassion
- Must be at least 21 years old
- First Aid/CPR required once hired (class can be provided by Fire Mountain); QMAP or willingness to take the class required, and CAC I or II welcome.
- Background check required.
Kitchen Help Summary:
Fire Mountain Programs is looking for some help in our kitchen. On an as-needed basis, we need someone to step in and prepare meals for our teens and the staff. Assists other cooks in all aspects of food preparation as requested. Primarily washing dishes and equipment, scrubbing walls, prepping fruits and vegetables, stocking pantries and walk-ins, sweeping/mopping floors.
Kitchen Help Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains high standards of sanitation and safety in handling foods, equipment and supplies–especially in regards to sharp objects used in an open kitchen in a residential treatment facility.
- Utilizes time and product in an efficient manner–being aware to maximize all kitchen resources.
- Unpacks, labels and puts food items in appropriate bins and into appropriate storage–dry pantry, refrigerator, freezer after delivery.
- Maintains kitchen sanitation and monitors refrigeration temperatures.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience/training in an institutional commercial kitchen.