Troubled Teen Residential Program
At Fire Mountain your teen will experience the most successful elements of drug abuse programs and rehabs and youth mental health treatment programs in one complete program.
Teenagers learn to take charge of their lives and become responsible, contributing adults whether they are dealing with the true disease of addiction, struggling with mild to moderate mental health issues or just “off track” in their lives. Learn more about the curriculum.
So, what do you do when Plan A fails?
When the dreams you had for your kid go “Up in smoke”? When the law is involved and schools are fed up…when the bad habits prevail and drug abuse or addiction look more an more like a part of your reality ?
How big of a problem is teenage substance abuse?
- Boys who had very low self-esteem in the sixth or seventh grade were 1.6 times more likely to meet the criteria for drug dependence nine years later than other children
- 11 million American teenagers and young adults ages 12-29 need help with drug and alcohol problems…
- 9 million of these are between the ages of 12-25. (2009 National Study on Drugs and Health).
- 90% of the nearly 2 million adolescents who need help with drug and alcohol problems are not getting the help they need. (2008 National Study on Drugs and Health)
How do you get your troubled teen back on track?
There is no magic bullet for these kids. It’s hard to find the one thing that is going to reach them. Teenage substance abuse and addiction can lead to tragic outcomes. Don’t let that happen to your family. Now is the time, before he or she turns 18 and you have little say or control. Reach out and get help now.
Who we can help
Teenagers struggling with one or more of the following:
• Substance Abuse • Anger/Defiance • Low self-esteem • Anxiety • Depression •Cutting/Self Harm
• Attachment Disorders • Mood Instability • ADD/ADHD • Internet/Gaming Dependency
• Isolation • Relationship Problems • Family Conflict • Entitlement • Adoption
To learn more about our program and whether it’s right for your teen and check for availability, contact Aaron Huey for a FREE 30 minute consultation or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 443.3343.
Financing is available. Please call us at 303-443-3343 for more information.