Leadership Training Intensive
June 5-8 2012 Austin, TX
July 17-21 2012 Jamestown, CO
(Leadership program for the Warrior/Warrior Goddess Camps)
“I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.”
This is a program for teens and adults who are:
- Ready to learn to step into a leadership role in their own lives, school and/or work
- Prepared to make a difference by helping children find their greatness
LTI runs simultaneously with our children’s camps as both a support team and a program with its own agenda. Participants practice leadership skills by learning:
- How to facilitate physically and emotionally challenging events
- How to deliver information in a dynamic way so it sticks
- How to use voice and body language to lead with confidence
- How to read the energy of a large group
- How to take initiative in a service environment
Participants help facilitate empowering exercises and events designed to help children realize and to step into their power.
LTI students participate in all of the breakthrough exercises that the kids go through, as well as learn and practice some of the most intense personal growth experiences and activities that are used in seminars and workshops all over the world.
The Leadership Training Intensive is not for everyone. It is for a very select group of individuals who are dedicated to serving others in their quest for life change. It is for those who want to take their passion and knowledge to the world to make a difference.