Where Your Kids Become Their Most Powerful Selves!
Texas: Tuesday June 11 to Friday June 14 at Krausse Spring In Spicewood TX.
Colorado: Wednesday July 24 to Saturday July 27 at Calwood in Jamestown CO.
“The essence of warriorship, or the essence of human bravery is refusing to give up on anyone or anything.”
– Chogyam Trungpa
“A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does.”
– Dan Millman, author of The Way of the Peaceful Warrior
Are your children living their highest potential?
Are they motivated and naturally energetic?
Do they know how to take care of themselves and help others.
At Warrior Camp your kids will become Warriors who:
- Develop strong spines AND open hearts.
- Love who they are, as they are, because they approve of themselves.
- Keep their eyes on their dreams and GO FOR IT!
- Take care of themselves so they can protect and serve their friends, families and communities.
- Blast through obstacles- Fear does not stop them.
|Which Camp? Enter Location-|
Warrior Camp is a highly experiential, outdoor camp that is so much fun your kids will not even realize how much they are growing. Laughter and celebration permeate the camp because we believe life should be fun and because play helps anchor the transformation.
Are your children ready to step into their full, authentic power?
This is an experience your kids will never forget! They will laugh, learn and explore and grow while smashing through fears and obstacles.
Space is limited! Sign up early!