Current Job Openings – (Benefits offered for full time status include PTO, medical, dental, IRA, meals, accident and cancer insurance, vision and life insurance.) If you are interested in a position, please send and email with your resume and cover letter to Jason@firemountainprograms.com
Full-time, Part – Time, and PRN (Relief) Mental Health Workers
Fire Mountain Residential Treatment Center for adolescents is looking for part – time, full-time and PRN (Relief) Mental Health Workers for various shifts in Estes Park.
- High school diploma/GED and 1 year of experience in human services or 2 years of college education.
- Ability to exhibit strong boundaries with compassion and heart and strong leadership skills.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a clean driving record
- First Aid/CPR required once hired; QMAP or willingness to take the class required, and CAC I or II welcome.
- Recovering people welcome, and must have 2 year’s substance free.
- Background check required.